Samira Kermani, Esq.
CEO, Founder, Broker, Attorney
Samira represents buyers and sellers of commercial and residential property. She counsels agents and brokers on their fiduciaty duties owed to clients.
• Executive Committee, Real Property Law section, Beverly Hills Bar Association
• Arbitrator, Professional Standards Committee, Beverly Hills and Greater Los Angeles Board of Realtors®
• Grievance and Ethics violation hearings, Professional Standards Committee, Beverly Hills and Greater Los Angeles Board of Realtors®
• Steering Committee, Subsection on Sales and Brokerage of the Real Property Section, State Bar of California.
• Legal Affairs Forum of the California Association of REALTORS®, Committee member
• Corporate Legal Department Strategic Defense Counsel Forum, California Association of Realtors®
• Mediation panel, California Association of Realtors®
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles ("CAALA")
• National Association of Realtors®
• The State Bar of California
Senior Marketing Consultant
Gabrielle provides expertise and strategic planning for listings to receive maximum exposure with buyers and agents.
Josie's diligence and brilliant attention to detail makes it possible to provide white glove treatment and "Nordstrom" style service to our clients.
Tara assists with open houses, tracks our sellers' leads to generate maximum exposure for our listings.
Frank designs our marketing brochures, flyers and postcards to advertise our listings and sales.