Why Choose Us
Best of both worlds:
extraordinary marketing and
complimentary legal services
- Legal Support: Karlton Stone is the ONLY firm of its caliber in the area to offer clients legal support* in the event of a problem with a transaction in escrow. We hope clients won’t need it, but it’s a nice insurance policy if they do. This bonus could be worth several thousands of dollars if you had to hire a real estate attorney on your own. We work with attorneys at The Kermani Law Firm, to offer this additional benefit to our clients, on a complimentary basis.
- Real Estate Attorney Consultations: All transactions are personally handled by Samira Kermani, Esq., not by a “transaction coordinator” that most companies use. Some transaction coordinators are not even licensed realtors. Our clients have the ability to consult with a seasoned real estate attorney and litigator during their escrow transaction.
- Concierge Customer Service: We offer "Concierge" service. We are the “Nordstrom” of the real estate purchase and sale industry and go the extra mile for every client. Because we specialize in and focus only on purchase and sale (not mortgages, escrow or title) we can provide our clients with superior service compared to our competitors.
For Sellers: we provide a marketing plan and our Marketing Commitment.
For Buyers: our Concierge Service includes your very own Private Client Portal with access to all MLS listings, that WE as Brokers have access to! So, you can search properties and Open Houses to your heart's delight throughout California. There is complete transparency here. Unlike some agents who show you only a few properties and expect you to buy one, we encourage you to take as long as you need and offer you full state-wide MLS access with your own password. We don't know of ANY agents or brokers who offer this service.
For Residential and Commercial Sellers:
- Premium Marketing for all listings:
- Full Page ad in the MLS Magazine for residential properties.
- Premium Listing on LoopNet for Commercial properties
- Listing on major real websites, Zillow, Trulia, etc...
- Social Media and New Media, including: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook.
- Private Website with Virtual Tour;
- Professional Photography, Aerial photography when appropriate.
- Professionally designed Postcards and Marketing Brochures.
- Gourmet catered Open Houses and Broker Caravans (residential only).
- and much more...
- Legal Services Free of Charge:
- Attorney analysis of all Offers;
- Draft Counter Offers with specific legal language to protect you;
- Properly documenting the file to preserve your rights and interests in case a dispute arises with the buyer;
- Draft custom-made Disclosures (not boiler plate) for your specific situation to minimize exposure to liability to the buyer after close of escrow;
- Analyze the Title Report and discuss any issues with the Title Company.
Other examples of Superior Concierge Service:
Samira Kermani will personally attend --not her assistant-- your physical inspection and your final inspection along with you. You are not doing this alone. Samira is there every step of the way until escrow closes.
BEFORE we ever write your purchase offer, we provide you with written "Comps" (comparable closed sales) going back SIX MONTHS, so that you have a clear picture of the value of the property you intend to purchase.
During escrow, we copy you on all material emails and correspondence we send out, and we forward you all emails and correspondence received, so you know exactly what is going on with your purchase transaction. Transparency is part of our business model.
BEFORE we write your offer, we provide you with a full MLS and escrow "history" of the listing, a full public records profile showing how much is owed on the property and how much it was purchased for.
Call us today at 310-777-0076 or email us at Samira@KarltonStone.com to find out more about our Concierge Service and Proprietary Sellers' System.